· Authorama – features complete free books from various authors and can be read online or offline.
· Classic Literature – offers children’s picture books and classic literature. Classic Literature features famous authors and poets such as William Shakespeare, Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, and Edgar Allan Poe.
· Dailylit – offers serialized fiction and classic novels. The site lists books in 14 categories, including short stories, horror, and coming of age.
· Digital Public Library of America – gives universal access to digital resources of American libraries and archives.
· Ebook Hub PH – This website searches for and compiles the available Filipiniana materials for them to be accessible to the learners, teachers, and writers—from one single source, in high-quality versions, at no cost.
· Europeana – provides access to millions of books, music, artworks in digital format from European archives, libraries, and museums to share cultural heritage for enjoyment, education, and research.
· Feedbooks – Feedbooks is designed with mobile reading and can download free ebooks directly to your tablet or smartphone. Feedbooks offers thousands of public domain ebooks in five languages.
· Google Books – provides a preview or even a full view of free ebooks available on the web.
· Gutenberg – a library of over 60,000 free digitized and diligently proofread eBooks, mostly older literary works.
· Internet Archive – Internet Archive is a repository of text, audio, and video files, including public domain titles with over 5 million books and items from over 1,500 collections. The collections include the Library of Congress, American libraries, Canadian libraries, books from Project Gutenberg, and the Million Books Project and books for children.
· LibriVox – is an extensive library of free public domain Audiobooks. It offers chapters of public domain books recorded by volunteers. The audio file is for free in the public domain.
· Open Culture – Open Culture brings together high-quality cultural & educational media for the worldwide lifelong learning community. The website offers high-quality Audiobooks, ebooks, podcasts, online courses, and movies.
· PDF Drive – is a free search engine that allows you to search, preview and download millions of PDF files into your devices. PDF Drive library stays up-to-date while continuously growing and offering an enormous database to search.
· The Literature Network – features online literature resources with over 3500 full books and over 4400 short stories and poems by over 260 authors. The quotations database has over 8500 quotes, and our quiz system features 340 quizzes.
· Z Library –It is an online platform that provides Free ebooks since 2009. With over 3,430,839 books and around 73,759,848 articles, this is one of the largest ebook libraries on the internet.
· CORE – a non-profit service that allows its users to search a large collection of open access research papers.
· Directory of Open Access Journal (DOAJ) – DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
· Open Access Theses and Dissertations (OATD.org) – aims to be the best possible resource for finding free access to graduate theses and dissertations published worldwide. Metadata (information about the thesis) comes from over 1100 colleges, universities, and research institutions. OATD currently indexes 5,179,086 theses and dissertations.
· Internet Archive Scholar – This fulltext search index includes over 25 million research articles and other scholarly documents preserved in the Internet Archive. The collection spans from digitized copies of eighteenth century journals through the latest Open Access conference proceedings and pre-prints crawled from the World Wide Web.
· Journal of Indigenous Social Development – provides articles in advancing education, practice, research, and policymaking relevant to indigenous peoples’ social and economic well-being.
· Social Science Research Network (SSRN) – SSRN is a repository that provides preprints and international journals and scholarly research in the social sciences and humanities.